For childbirth we offer:
- Vaginal birth in the delivery room
- Family birthing room
- Caesarean delivery
Our plans include:
- One night in a private room.
- Natal care for the mother by specialized obstetric nurses, 24 hours a day.
- Three mealtimes for the mother as indicated by the doctor and one meal for the accompanying person.
- Delivery or surgery room during the time needed for the doctor to attend the birthing mother. (In the birthing room modality, childbirth is performed in an individual room for each patient, where the same sanitary measures apply as in the surgery room.).
- Medications and supplies needed for the mother during hospitalization and required during the normal process of natural childbirth or caesarean delivery.
- Epidural anesthesia.
- Disposable supply kit.
- Obstetric evaluation before hospitalization, including pelvic exam (vaginal tactus) and heart rate control of the baby.
- Application of pertussis (whooping cough) vaccine for the mother.
- Child services.
- Education and orientation of newborn care (first bath, navel care, breastfeeding, diaper change, proper clothing).
- Free 4-hour parking per day (only applies to one vehicle).
Plans do not include:
- Use of inputs, medications and equipment needed in case of complications of the mother or child. If needed, a 10% discount will be given in the following services: Laboratory, X-rays and Ultrasound while hospitalized.
- Additional specialized care or emergency management of the mother or newborn.
- External fetal monitoring (before hospitalization).
- Telephone calls.
- Blood transfusions.
- Doctor fees.
- Extra meals for the accompanying person.
Birthing room modality
We have spacious private rooms where you can feel comfortable in a safe environment, specially equipped for the mother´s pre-partum activity, labor, delivery, recovery and attention to the newborn.
For this type of childbirth, a special bed and incubator are brought to the room for the delivery with everything needed for the baby´s care.
- Promotes safely the naturalness of childbirth.
- Creates a relaxing and familiar environment for the mother and newborn.
- Greater comfort without transfer of the mother to the delivery room.
- Allows active involvement of up to three relatives in the birth of the newborn.