Electric bed (adjustable for increased comfort), private room, daybed for accompanying person, cable TV, telephone, intercom to call nursing staff when needed, wardrobe with safe-deposit box, air conditioner. Also, easy chair and special cushion to encourage the correct position and comfort during breastfeeding.
Delivery Rooms: Vaginal birth and cesarean delivery
The delivery rooms and surgery rooms are equipped with the latest technology and have:
- Electric bed: it allows for different positions that give greater comfort at the moment of birth (semi-seated or seated).
- Open incubator: keeps an ideal thermal environment for the baby while immediate care is given. Also, it is equipped to attend, in case of need, neonatal resuscitation or any other complication that may develop in the baby.
- Fetal monitor. The baby is permanently monitored throughout the process: labor and delivery. It is audible to the future mother and professional team.
- Air conditioner.
- Camera. You can watch on a screen, if wanted, the birth of your baby and all the cares that are given afterwards in the incubator, during vaginal birth as well as caesarean section.
- Operating room (in case of caesarean section). We have special operating rooms for obstetrics, as well as for specialized areas for anesthetics and recovery.
We are located in the Cabezas López Building, fifth floor. Check the site map for its location.
Telephone exchange: (506) 2522-1000