It is a type of medicine that uses an integrated approach between traditional and complementary medicines, that allow the optimization of the health of the patient and stimulate the healing capacity of the organism in a more balanced way and without dangerous secondary effects on health.
Complementary treatments to treat diseases:
- Electrical Interstitial Scanner
- Neural Therapy
Benefits and advantages of Biological Medicine
Help in many diseases:
- Eliminate Stress and Anxiety
- Improve Sleep
- Immune stimulation
- Asthma and Allergies
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Children with ADHD
- Joint pain
- No side effects
- It can be taken along with the allopathic medical treatment, improving its results.
- Should be taken on an empty stomach or ten minutes before lunch.
- Use a glass or wood container, to mix with an ounce of water.
- Avoid drinks with caffeine.
- Keep the jars away from the microwave and cell phones.
- Homeopathic medicines are ingested until the desired therapeutic effect is obtained, supervised by the doctor. Having achieved that, it is stopped until your homeopath doctor tells.
A great bonus offered by electro acupuncture according to Voll, is the drug test.
The drug test is used to choose accurately the most sensitive homeopathic medicine to the patient, by checking with the sensor at the point of acupuncture.
Not only that, but you can use the EAV to evaluate how suitable is the allopathic medicine taken by the patient for other conditions of traditional medicine.
As if that were not enough, tolerance and allergy tests are performed to many foods.
Electro acupuncture treatment is also available without needles to harmonize altered meridians.
The E.I.S system (Electro Interstitial Scan) is a revolutionary device in which a small electrical current is applied to the body using six electrodes: two on the forehead, two on the hands and two on the feet.
The current is continuous, and is transported through the body, using the Bioelectrical Impedance Technique, that measures through physical parameters of resistance and reactance, the content of corporal water and the ionic conduction in the organism, going through fluids and fine tissues, following their course through the physiologic compartments of the body, including blood flow, intracellular space, lymphatic system, interstitial space, etc.
In only two minutes the system evaluates the tissue of the organ and provides information about its condition. This study provides the doctor with complete information about the condition of the organs, systems and lifestyle of the patient, helping him with the diagnosis, decision-making and control of the treatment.
Neural Therapy is the treatment that essentially helps the organism repair the pathological processes through small stimuli. It is a bio-regulatory therapy that works through a principle of stimulus and reaction. The stimulus is a small application of a local anesthetic, that is placed in small dilutions and micro doses at specific points; there is practically no anesthetic effect to this application, but a therapeutic effect is maintained over time.
Bioresonance is an alternative method of diagnosis and treatment of diseases. According to its proponents, each disease is associated with a supposed biophysical-energetic imbalance, and the treatment will consist in restoring this balance. Like many alternative therapies, it approaches the concept of illness from a holistic point of view.
The Bioresonance therapy is based on scientific evidence that the human body has a self-healing ability that we have to stimulate to recover the health. This is a key principle shared with biological or natural medicine, which is why the bioresonance fits into this discipline.
Through electromagnetic waves of a similar nature to the physiological, this auto-regulatory capacity of the organism is reestablished. For this reason, this therapy keeps a close connection with the principles of other energy therapies like acupuncture and homeopathy.
- Selective removal of cancer cells and neutralize carcinogens
- Stimulation of immunoglobulin
- Stimulation of the synthesis of interferon
- Stimulation of prostaglandins
- Synthesis of collagen
- Decrease the level of bad cholesterol
- Stimulation of the adrenal hormones
- Degradation and elimination of histamine
- Improve metabolism and many more features.