We have excellent pharmaceutical professionals available during twenty-four hours a day, every day of the year. They serve the pharmaceutical needs of the general population through the selection, preparation, acquisition, control, dispensation, medical information and other activities to ensure the appropriate, secure and economic use of medication in benefit of the hospitalized patients and the outpatients.
Call us at 2522-1000 from the comfort of your home or office and request home delivery service in the zone of the Great Metropolitan Area.
Business hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for a minimum purchase of 5,000 colones.
Clínica Bíblica Hospital offers for your convenience three pharmaceutical points within the hospital, in which you can acquire your medicine, prescriptions, and also our own brand of products (Formula 3 and skin care products).
Schedule of attention:
- Pharmacy in the Omega Medical Tower
- Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Central Pharmacy located next to the original building
- Monday to Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Hospital Pharmacy located next to the area of the Emergency Services
- Monday to Sunday, 24 hours of the day, daily, throughout the year
Pharmacy, medical offices, injections, observation and Clinical laboratory
Medical Offices and Observation: (506)2263-2880
Clinical laboratory: (506)2238-0574
Location: In front of McDonald’s in Plaza Heredia
Schedule of attention:
Medical Offices:Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Laboratory: Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pharmacy: Monday to Sunday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Pharmacy, medical offices, injections and Clinical laboratory
Periodically medical consultation is given by specialists
Services: (506) 2667-0891 and (506) 2667-0892
Location: Do It Center, Carrillo Community, Liberia, Guanacaste
Schedule of attention
Medical Offices:Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Pharmacy:Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
(506) 2522-1423, available every day from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free medical consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pharmacy Express: email@example.com
For more information you may call us to the following numbers:
- Central telephone exchange (24 hours): (506) 2522-1000
- Fax: (506) 2522-1033
Go online and have your medicines delivered directly to the door of your house or office.
Call us and have your medicines delivered directly to the door of your house or office.