Built in 1929.
It was the first building of the Clínica Bíblica Hospital. It has two levels, a main level with cafeteria and training classrooms; the second level has a chapel and administrative offices. It was built with concrete in its perimeter and wood on the inside. It is considered a building of national heritage interest. During its last remodeling, the idea was to maintain and save the original identity of the building. It has a total area of 908m2.
Built in the period between 1972 and 1978.
It has five levels, a basement and a mezzanine in its last level. It was built of reinforced concrete with a system of structural frames and masonry walls in concrete. It covers the services of ambulatory surgery (level 1), administrative offices (level 2), medical offices (levels 3-4-5) and call center (mezzanine 5°). It is the second building built with the purpose of housing rooms and surgery. Currently, it possesses two stretcher elevators and has a connection with the original building, and the Diagnosis Cabezas López buildings. It has a total area of 3.700m2.
Dr. Naranjo Building (Diagnosis)
Built in 1984.
Built of reinforced concrete with a system of structural frames and masonry walls in concrete. It has 5 levels, one basement and a mezzanine on the last level. It is the third building in antiquity. It covers the services of Emergency (Level 1), Endoscopy, Physical Therapy and administrative offices (level 2), external consultations and medical check-ups (level 3) and Board of Directors (mezzanine). It currently includes two elevators, one a stretcher elevator, and has connections with the Strachan, Cabezas López Buildings and the Omega Medical Tower. It has a total area of 3.978m2.
Omega Medical Tower
Acquired and remodeled between 2000 and 2004.
The building is made of concrete and armed with a system of structural frames and load-bearing walls. It has nine levels and a mezzanine on the last level. It is the fourth building and covers banking systems, international insurances offices and restaurants (level 1), specialty clinics and medical offices (Levels 2-3-5-6-7-8) administration (level 4); Logical Data and Unela (level 9 and mezzanine). It has a connection with the Diagnosis Building through the Puente Garo (bridge in level 3). It currently possesses 4 elevators; two of them stretcher elevators. It has a total area of 9.510m2.
Cabezas López Building
It was built between 2002 and 2006.
The building is made almost entirely of prefabricated reinforced concrete, with a structural frame system. It has 5 top levels, 2 basements and 1 rooftop. Conceived as a hospital building, it houses the Laboratory and Images service (level 1), bedrooms (levels 2-3), ICU-OCU and bedrooms (level 4), Maternity and Surgery (level 5), Powerhouse, medical records and maintenance (basement level), nutrition and procurement (lower floor level). It communicates with the parking building through a tunnel in the lower floor and with the Dr. Naranjo and Strachan buildings in the levels 1-2-3-4-5. It has 4 stretcher elevators. It has a total area of 18.645m2.
Built in the period between 2011 and 2012.
The building is made almost entirely of prefabricated reinforced concrete, with a system of structural frames and load-bearing walls. It has 6 levels, 1 basement and 1 rooftop. Conceived almost entirely as a parking tower for 1100 cars, it also possesses a heliport on the rooftop. It has two stretcher elevators that go all the way to the heliport (rooftop level). It communicates with the Cabezas López building through a tunnel (lower floor level). It has a total area of 34.895m2.
See map for location.
Telephone exchange: 2522-1000