It has at its disposition a series of services, among which are highlighted:
- Attention to emergencies and critically ill patients
- Sutures and removal of sutures
- Evaluation by specialists. Presence of a specialized profession located at the Clínica Bíblica Hospital
- Evaluation of disposability. Permanent attention of a specialized professional waiting to be called to offer his services.
- Vaccination Center.
The service of Emergencies gives attention 24 hours a day. It has five consulting rooms with specialists in internal medicine, pediatrics, orthopedics, general surgery and support in other medical specialties. In total it contains fifteen cubicles for observation distributed in the following manner:
- Two areas of surgical emergencies for polytraumatized patients.
- Two areas of medical emergencies duly equipped to attend heart attacks and cardiorespiratory failure, among others.
- Two cubicles for pediatric observation with corresponding nebulization areas.
- Similarly an area is available for adult nebulization.
- An isolation cubicle with negative pressure for patients with infectious or contagious pathologies.
- An area for the administration of enemas with negative pressure.
- A cubicle for high risk patients: the elderly and patients with psychiatric pathologies.
- Cubicles for general observation.
Moreover, there is a service of injections, treatment of wounds, sutures, application of intravenous procedures and others pertaining to nursing in general.
For more information, please fill out the following form
We are located in the Diagnostic building, main floor. Check the map for your location.